Friday, April 20, 2012

How to search a KB with specific Title on VMware?

I came across this questions few times with my own questions while troubleshooting the issue and I was in need of getting the results from http://kb.vmware.com to give me the results of specific article with the search criteria/words inside.

One of our Knowledge Architect has given a nice hint on how to search the article which contains specific word/s.

e.g. To find out all the article which as "My VMware" in the Title then put the search "allintitle: site:kb.vmware.com "My VMware"" on the site.

Test the search results with your requirements and let us know through the feedback if the results needs an improvement or if the results are missing some information which you expected to get. e.g. purple screen, vDS, Nexus etc. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment